What Data or Information Do Qatar Manage Booking Collect about You?
When you book your deal with Qatar Manage Booking and we will collect personal information about the lead traveler like,
- Name and Address
- Email Address and Phone Number
- Date of Birth and Passport Detail
We may also need to gather more vital data such as,
- Medical Information
- Details of any Special Requirements
- Your Payment Information, as well as credit or debit card details to gain payment for services
- Nutritional Information to make sure your reservation is delivered to meet your requirements
How will We Apply the Info about You?
We process your secret info for our reliable welfares as a specialized but only if obligatory for the purpose we composed it for. We use your individual data to,
- Supply you with the conveniences you have bought
- Send reports, evidence of purchase and collect payments from you
- Link with you about your booking
- Send you promotion transportations
- Request feedback about your reservation and connection with us
- Respond to analyses and protests completed by you
- Improve your browsing connection by personalizing the website and association
- Send linked communications by using subdivision and targeting
- Understand our clients and their provisions better by using Experian for profiling services
- Permit your use of the services accessible on the website
- Behavior analysis to understand how our services are used
- Keep the website protected and stop the dishonesty
We will definitely store the info you have provided when you subscribe to emails. To send promotion emails covering our up-to-date offers, we will use your email address and competitions and information about Qatar Manage Booking Group products and services. We will not rent or sell your email link to anybody else.
At any time, you can unsubscribe from marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in an email you have received from us. Please note you will at all times receive emails and text messages or phone calls linked with any bookings with us.
Keeping Your Data Protected
All individual data will be kept on our own protected servers and systems to support us to handle your booking. Your data will be backed up on to secondary servers and finally tape backup. We will take rational technical and organizational defenses to avoid the,
- Variation of Your Private Data.
All electronic interactions you make to or collect from us will be encoded using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. Of course, data communication over the internet is primarily uncertain, and we can’t guarantee the protection of data sent over the internet.
When your outing is outside the EEA (European Economic Area), controls on data care in your terminus may not be as strong as the legal provisions in this kingdom. However, if we are unfeasible to pass this statistic to the associated suppliers, we can’t continue with your booking.
Our website may involve in relations to other websites. Once you have left our website, we don’t have any expert witness over the privacy and security of the other websites and suggest you inform yourself with about strategies.
Cookies on Our Website
Access to Your Data & Correction
- You can write an email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what necessities informing and we will correct it if the information we hold on you is illegal.
- By emailing us at email@example.com, you can request a right to be forgotten.
- At any time, you can contact us to find out what info we hold on you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We can’t process any of the above data appeals by any other means of email.
Inquiries and Making a Complaint
Under the Data Safety Act 1998 with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), Qatar Manage Booking is a recorded Data Controller. You can submit a complaint to the ICO over their website www.ico.org.uk if you aren’t pleased with how we are processing your data.